Sunday, July 1, 2012

Love life

So...I pretty much had a pregnant chick tell me that she would rather be a single mom then be with me or accept any help with the baby. The child isn't my kid, mind you, but apparently I'm so repulsive that doing it on her own is preferable then help from me. Hey, who am I to judge? Maybe I'm that much of a douche bag that mothers warn their unborn young about me. Nevermind mind the fact that hey, sure I'll go to doctors appointments. Sure I'll help you change diapers. Sure I'll hold your hair while your throwing up from morning sickness. But hey, I'm the dick. I'm just not pretty enough. You pretty motherfuckers in the world, hey, fuck you. The new book is still coming. I maybe a lowlife loser that nobody respects but I will publish that next book. As of right now, it's the only thing that's real in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment