Saturday, August 25, 2012

Soundtrack to what I'm writting to...

Working on the new book. Here's what I'm listening to.

Pandora: Ellie Goulding station and the Lana Del Ray station

Songs: just a quick copy and paste

Eyes on fire zeds dead remix blue fountain
Someday nickel back
Its been awhile stained
Starry eyed Ellie Goulding 
Let me go 3 doors down
Right here stained
Tonic if you could only see
Fuel hemmorage
One headlight the wallflowers
Creed higher
3am matchbox 20
Raise your weapon noisia remix deadmau5
I hate everything about you 3 days grace
Bring me to life evanescence 
Cosmic love Florence + the machines shake it out
Cracks flux pavilion remix frestylers
Lights bassnector remix ellie goulding
Love me when I'm gone 3 doors down
Drops of Jupiter train
Dare you to move switchfoot
Photograph nickelback
Fray you found me
Crystallized Lindsey sterling
Got 2 know flux pavilion 
Jumper third eye blind
Two princes spin doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment